We are a Radiology Reporting company exclusively focused on providing Low Cost, High Quality solutions for diagnostic studies like X-Ray, CT scan, MRI scan, EEG, EMG, Mammography, PET-CT etc
- Interpretation & diagnosis of X-RAY, CT Scan, MRI Scan, EEG, EMG, Mammography, PET-CT
- 24 hours round the clock service to multiple centers in India and overseas.
- We offer weekend support, locum services, vacation coverage with flexible scheduling
- Powered by HIPAA compliant imaging distribution technology
- Tailor-made solutions to guarantee exceptional care of your patients.
- Secure modality connectivity setup.
- Portal to let your physicians connect to our radiologists in real time
Who we are
- We are a Prabhat Group company, promoted by:
- Dr. Rita Dhruv (MD, Gold Medalist DMRD)
- Mr. Umesh Dhruv
- The business operations of Prabhat Group are spread across North America, Europe, India, China and Africa
- Reported 700,000+ X-Rays till date
- Reported 600,000+ CT MRI scans till date
- Caters to 50+ hospitals and 10,000+ doctors in India
- Reported more than 15 0,000 reports in USA
News & Events
- Dr. Rita Dhruv, our promoter and a gold medalist radiologist, has recently done mini-fellowship in musculoskeletal MRI at Washington Reston in America College of Radiology, by reporting 200 odd cases of musculoskeletal MRI.
- She attended RSNA in Chicago & upgraded herself on neuroradiology
PATIENT: 23 year old female COMPLAINT: AKT taken before 2 month, cough, fever, chest pain, hemoptosis and weight loss
Patchy areas of ground glass opacities with smooth inter and intra lobular septal thickening (crazy paving pattern) diffusely distributed throughout of both lungs with small areas of intervening normal lung parenchyma at places predominantly in upper lobe.
Finding of suggestive of interstitial lung disease likely pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
PATIENT: 60 year old male COMPLAINT:
- ABD. Pain, burning maturition and bleeding, Ureteric stent 15 days ago.
- Study brain - Dementia 15 days.
- Intensely enhancing intra parenchymal lesion in the upper pole of left kidney in direct continuity with upper polar segmental branch of left renal artery surrounded by hyperdense hematoma suggestive of pseudo aneurysm.
PATIENT: 38 year old female COMPLAINT:
- Tubercular arthritis of wrist
- Pain in wrist joint since 2 months, difficulty in pick up things.
- Significant enhancing thickening of the synovial sheaths of the common flexor tendons including flexor digitorum profundus and superficialis with fluid within the tendon sheath extending from the little finger proximally through the hand and wrist deep to the flexor retinaculum in to the distal 1/3rd of forearm up to approximately 2.5 cm proximal to wrist joint suggestive of suggestive of ulnar and radial bursitis. Possibility of infective / inflammatory synovitis has to be considered.
"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity"
- Charles Mingus